Location: Burnsville, Minnesota
The Mission For My Life Is...
To encourage and inspire big dreams, big action and big lives.
+ Moving People & Changing Lives +
Real estate is more than selling houses. It's relationships, knowledge, experience, and it's helping people, often families, make the biggest financial decision of their lives.
As CEO and Team Leader, Melissa's #1 objective is GROWTH.
Agent Growth - by bringing in the most relevant training presented by experts and delivered in a high-energy, big impact way. Also, by making coaching, masterminds and accountability available to every agent, at every level and stage of their business.
Market Center Growth - by getting into conversation with people looking for a bigger opportunity, either already in real estate at a different brokerage, or looking to get into real estate. Melissa has an eye for talent and recognizes that 90% of people in real estate are looking for a real estate job. She's looking for the 10% looking to start or grow a real estate business.
Leadership Team Growth - by creating a business that's big enough to continually provide opportunities for everyone to grow within and alongside the company.
During her free time, Melissa loves reading personal and professional development books, having conversations with strangers and blogging about it (CoffeeWithAStranger.com), decorating fancy sugar cookies, hiking, spending time with her family and traveling.
Strengths Finder Top 5
1. Activator: Make things happen by turning thoughts into action.
2. Positivity: Enthusiasm that is contagious; upbeat and can get others excited about what they are going to do.
3. Maximizer: Focus on strengths as a way to stimulate personal and group excellence; seek to transform something strong into something superb.
4. Futuristic: Inspired by the future and what could be; inspire others with visions of the future; believes in the maxim: “The best is yet to come.”
5. Woo: Love the challenge of meeting new people and winning them over; derive satisfaction from breaking the ice and making a connection with another person.